Mackie HR824’s PACKAGE F/S - Cables & Auralex Incl.

theodd

Just moved into a new apartment and unfortunately our neighbors are less then thrilled with the might of my beloved Mackies. I love these speakers but they have to go.

Speakers are in mint working condition. They sound amazing. They have a few minor nicks in the cabinet (mostly sides and bottom). Nothing major and all purely cosmetic. The cones and tweeter and perfect. Speakers have very low hours of use and NEVER given us any problems at ALL.

If you have ever heard these speakers you know what you are getting into. We only were able to do one project with them before our band broke up and I’ve been using them to listen to mp3’s (at a very low level thanks to the neighbors) for the last two months.

I’ll also throw in the 2 balanced XLR to 1/4” cables you’ll need plus a set of Auralex MoPad to put under the speakers to prevent vibration and help aim the speakers at the listener. The cables are high quality Monster SutdioLink 500 cables.

Retail Prices:
$1600.00 – (2) Mackies
$ 100.00 – (2) Monster Cable Balanced XLR-1/4” Cables
$ 29.95 – Auralex MoPad Set
$1729.95 – Total Retail

I’m only asking a FIRM $850.00 so that should help save someone a ton of $. You will not be disappointed with these speakers.

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4

Transaction: I’m really looking for a local buyer with cash. I’m in the NYC area but do not have transportation so if you can make it to Rutherford, NJ for pickup that would be great. I’ll leave everything hooked up so that when you get here you can listen to the speakers for yourself so you feel comfortable with the sale.

If you absolutely want the speakers shipped I will do so, but at the buyers expense. I can ship these items right away. And again, you will not be disappointed when you get them.

Paypal: I do accept Paypal, but only if the buyer is willing to pay the Paypal fee. Otherwise check or MO will do just fine.

Please don’t hesitate to email me if you have questions. I will respond right away. If you would like to talk on the phone just email me a # I can reach you at and I will call right away.

Thanks!

Back