Mackie control, keystation 49e, XV5050, Keystation 88 Pro.. more..

<b>NOTE: Items won't ship until next week Tuesday or Wednesday.</b>

Up for sale here,

Mackie MCU - actually a Logic control, but is updated to work as a MCU - $650

Roland XV5050 synth - $450

M-Audio Keystation Pro 88 - the one with all the knobs and sliders - $300

M-Audio keystation 49e - $55.

AKG D112 w/ low profile stand - $150

SM57 - $50

Studio Projects VTB1 - $50 - I don't know where the power supply wandered off to on this one.

RTA Producer Station - $175 - must be disassembled, which I can do, local pickup only, in Madison, WI.. 2 hours from Chicagoland. If you drive here from outside of Madison, I will knock $25 off to pay for your gas.

Premier Artist Birch drum set - emerald - $600.

Zildjan A cymbal pack - ride, splash, new beat hi-hats, crash and carrying bag - $350.

Presonus HP4 headphone amp - $60

Sennheiser HD280pro headphones - $60 (two available, priced per set, set being one pair of headphones.. der.. pair being one headphone, but.. you know.. both headphones so you get a stereo mix in your head.. sorry, there's been some confusion here!! hopefully that clears it up!! heheh! :))

I'm set up to use paypal, if I can remember my login info. I work a lot and would only have time to ship stuff on my days off, Tuesday, and Wednesday. I can try to get pictures of this stuff, but I don't have a digital camera myself so I'd have to track down someone who does. contact me here on PM for questions, or email me at franky929@gmail.com Thanks!

Last edited:
wow, great prices. Have to wait till payday to buy anything :( but I am definitely interested in the D112 and 57, together if i could. Understand you have to go with cash in hand, but if you wait a week I'll be able to afford 'em :o

OK... I'm getting a crazy amount of PM's here... I'm going to sort through and make sure that people that got to me first can get the items they requested. I'll update the list in a bit.

Sorry buddy, someone else.. I may have another one though for sale.. I'll check it out...

OK... HD280pro's and 57 are gone... everything else is still available..

Back