Mac Users, I Need Download Help Please.

maestrotee

I found this nifty little software plug in and I want it very badly! http://www.kvraudio.com/get/1792.html
I clicked on the download trial for Mac OS down there and waited for it to download. It created a 'removable drive' icon on my desktop. I open it up, and click on the install link. It asks me where I would like it o install (only option is my HD with my name) and I hit okay. After a few moments, I get the message that it has successfully installed. I hit okay and the screens go away. I open up the HD and it is nowhere to be found! Where could it go? I've looked in the applications folder, and every other folder that doesn't make as much sense, no luck. I even tried to drag the Phoscyon icon from the installer drive straight into the applications folder. When I click it, it starts installing it again. Reinstalled it 3 times and can't figure out where it's going. Any ideas?

If that happens again:

See that magnifying glass with the circle around it in the upper right hand corner of your screen? If you click that, a small box appears that lets you search for anything, and where it is on your computer.

How it works is kinda cryptic. After you search for something, if you click "show all", a list comes up and on the right of each listing there's a light grey "i" with a circle around it. If you click that it will give the the files location.

The whole Mac OS X system, the greyed out "i" is an example, is to me not very well thought out. It feels like the Apple company is ill and right before a massive change, like everything pretty much nowadays.

Back