M-Audio Keystation Mini 32 + Sennheiser HD201 Questions

exomonkeyman

Hello There.

So i wanna do some music and sound based things with Logic pro X which of course is mac only. Iv'e messed with it tons at school and have gotten to know that software pretty good now and i wanna get a M-Audio Keystation Mini 32, is it a good choice? Dose it work well with logic pro X and it's very cheap and has pressure sensitive keys. OR is there better priced and better keyboard gear out there?

I also wanna get a pear of Sennheiser HD201. Again very cheap ok sound and importantly apparently the sound dose not morph or what ever so it's heard how it's meant to be heard. Are they good or again is there better gear better prced? I like the look of the razer kraken but more money and i guess they will morph the sound with extra bass which i guess is bad for sound design/music making.

The last small question which maybe only %5 possibly could answer. (Anyone got a pear of astro A40's out here?
I have a good pear of Astro A40's very good headset with a mixamp even bound with a sound blaster sound card/control panel to get extra bass. And if i plug them straight into the jack pork of my laptop they sound bad tiny very low bass. And i'm curious if that's a good thing? Is my astro's emitting the true sound or dose the headset just suck without a mix amp.

Thanks for any help
P.S
Samuel

Back