M-Audio Fastrack Pro issues on Windows 7 !!

ivanyoung

My FTP is working well before on windows XP, but after I've upgraded it to windows 7 64bit, I start hearing some pops and clicks, and last weeks , it started to hang and pop the blue screen when I quit nuendo.....( I did downloaded the driver for win 7 64bit service pack 1)
I re-installed the driver again, it works fine for couple days, and last night, the blue screen come out again......WHY ?!?!?

I am using the M-Audio Fast Track Pro in Win 7 64bit with no issues at all. I am only using it in Presonus Studio One Pro.

My FTP is working well before on windows XP, but after I've upgraded it to windows 7 64bit, I start hearing some pops and clicks, and last weeks , it started to hang and pop the blue screen when I quit nuendo.....( I did downloaded the driver for win 7 64bit service pack 1)
I re-installed the driver again, it works fine for couple days, and last night, the blue screen come out again......WHY ?!?!?

My buddy has a FTP too, and has similar issues with the pops and clicks that you talk about. He's running Cubase 5, and I believe nuendo is made my steinberg as well.... We've found that with his is pretty hit or miss. Sometimes it acts up, and other times it wont. Try to restart your machine after having issues. That's work for us several times. Also, I've plugged it into my machine, also running Cubase 5 but with Windows Vista and it runs without error which makes me think it's a Win7 problem. Sorry I don't have a full proof solution. Keep poking around on forums and see what you can find. You aren't the only one having the trouble so there must be something out there.

My buddy has a FTP too, and has similar issues with the pops and clicks that you talk about. He's running Cubase 5, and I believe nuendo is made my steinberg as well.... We've found that with his is pretty hit or miss. Sometimes it acts up, and other times it wont. Try to restart your machine after having issues. That's work for us several times. Also, I've plugged it into my machine, also running Cubase 5 but with Windows Vista and it runs without error which makes me think it's a Win7 problem. Sorry I don't have a full proof solution. Keep poking around on forums and see what you can find. You aren't the only one having the trouble so there must be something out there.

Yeah, it was ok before when I was using windows XP.....
But, I don't think its the windows problems, I think its the driver....
Cuz, now I'm testing it with my friend's mbox mini, so far so good....no pops or clicks, and no hangs or blue screen
I've google it, and no one seems to solve the problems, can't even get the answer on maudio official website support......damn !

I used a M-Audio Fast Track Pro with Windows 7 64Bit with no problems with Reaper. Upgraded to an M-Audio Ultra8R and still no problems.

like others mentioned perhaps it's your DAW software?

I used a M-Audio Fast Track Pro with Windows 7 64Bit with no problems with Reaper. Upgraded to an M-Audio Ultra8R and still no problems.

like others mentioned perhaps it's your DAW software?

My DAW is nuendo 4, so you mean it doesn't match with my OS ?It's installed at program files (86x) folder, so I guess its a 32bit version of nuendo, is this the problems ? cuz most of my plugins was 32bit version.....bought them a while ago before I upgraded my computer....

Back