lots of gear for sale MOTU, RODE, SHURE, ect prices dropped

John Mayes

MOTU 828MKII- $600(plus shipping) (had a buyer but it fell through)I really like this guy. It is a great interface. Is there anything is Does not do??? The preamps in it are very warm and musical. Controls are great, set-up is a breeze and best of all it works perfect! I've only used if for a few months. Comes with all software, books, cables. Is a Firewire interface. Included in price is also a compatable PCI firewire card. The MOTU stuff is picky about the chipsets it will talk with so I'll include the one I have that I know works so you don't have to buy different cards (like me :) )

Furman Power Strip: $35 (plus shipping) Just the cheap one you can get at guitar center for like $75 or something. Like brand new (can they be worn out?)

Rode NTK: $340 (plus shipping) Like new. I havce used it but have taken very good care of it. It sounds GREAT. I really like this mic. I went to it about 10 times more than the Neumann TLM103 I used to own. It has a very smooth, open sound that works great for vocals. Comes with power supply, cables, mount, case.

Shure PDGMK 4 piece kit: $130 (plus shipping) These are the PG series Drum mics from Shure. There are 3 tom mics and 1 kick. They work well and sound surprisingly good for the price. Now they are not the Beta Series, but the price reflects that. Come with the 4 mics, 4 xlr cables, drum mount clips, and case.

Shure PG81: $50 (plus shipping) Again a PG series mic, although it sounds good. Works well for some instruments, high hat, cymbals ect.

Radium 61 MAudio Midi controller: $130 (plus shipping) (with stand and stool) Also as new. I have the box, cables, software to go with it. Great 61 key midi controller.

MAudio BX5's: $180 (plus shipping) Great sounding Monitors. I bout them for $300 new (and that was a good deal) They are as new condition. Sound very nice. Don't have the boomy bass response of a 8 inch woofer but they do a very nice job.

Sony studio monitor headphones: $50 can't remember the model number but they are the ones that cost $100 new. I've used them only a handful of times over the past 6 months.

Behringer ultra patch Pro: $20 I used it one time. Just don't have very much gear to connect so I bypassed this unit. Pretty nice little patchbay actually.

3 shure attenuators inline A15as: $25 each. Never used.

I have one last session tomorrow (If all goes well) and then all items will be able to ship.

E-mail me for pictures and more info.

john@mayesguitars.com

Back