Losers, Saints and Sinners....

Nice tune!
I feel that the guitars in the chorus are overbearing, and almost drown the vox. I also feel like the first beat of the chorus is missing an "umph", maybe some sort of small fill to lead into the chorus, or more kick or something.

Good song though

The vox are getting ate up by the rhythm guits and I would really like to hear the vox better...because of those guits, it's hard to judge anything during the chorus.

2:52-3:13....really like what you get going here, contrasting element of vox with bottom end drive of energy.

I think the bass could be brought out in the mix a bit more throughout the song, along with the drums.

From what I can hear, the lead sounds good... but.. once more...those rhythm guitars are eating it up.

I read where you were going to check into to it...so pardon me if you are in the process of working on this...look forward to hearing it again with the ability to hear the vox better and the lead shining...no nits on the actual playing or singing though.

Good song.

PS...what is that at 3:28?...sounds like the drummer bumped a mic?..maybe it's just my ears..lol

Back