Looking for Tascam emblem for a 38

mdainsd

Ok all you analog horders.....Im looking for the little emblem that goes on the head cover of a Tascam 38.

Ive gone all through this machine and it is as close to a mint copy as one is likely to find. BUT, the emblems quite often fall off of these, as has the one on mine. I would like to get one for it to finish it off before I send it to a new home.

Thanks

Thanks, that is a cool way to approach am I may have to. This thing is so minty that I really want to try turning every stone to find an original.
I just finished doing the belt and I built tooling at work and shot a new pinch roller out of superior materials, itws ready to go except for that nasty empty gluey area on the head cover...:mad:

TEAC parts has them in stock. Give them a call.

It will come in two pieces. The orange base plate with the TASCAM logo and the model number plate which is black with holographic model number.

Cheers! :)

geat! Tascam US? New is always best!!!!

Yes, the one in California, Montebello, I believe.

A few weeks back, Sweetbeats ordered a name plate for his TASCAM M___ mixer and while he was on the phone with them, he enquired about the 30 series name plates and was told those are in stock as well.

Cheers! :)

Back