Looking for Seasoned Co-Writers

studiogenocide

I would like to collaborate with other serious songwriters. Country, pop, folk, Christian contemporary flavors. Must have songs for reference- will review before contact. Non-published writers are fine. Publishing opportunities with major publisher possible. No poetry. Must be able to play an instrument. First and last call on this site. You can listen to one of my latest written works here: http://www.box.net/shared/t0q0boxh5c. Please respond to this thread only if interested. No new songwriters please.

New but not new

I'm new to the forum, but not new to songwriting. If you promise to listen with your eyes shut, I'll tell you where I have some home vids posted of songs I'm working on.

But you have to listen with your eyes shut. Really.

Promise?

Heaven Help Me

If I found out you peeked, I KEEEEL U!

P.S. I JUST got the equipment to record at home, so I'll have some audios for peekage real soon. Got one really good song I'm working on right now.

Last edited:
I'm new to the forum, but not new to songwriting. If you promise to listen with your eyes shut, I'll tell you where I have some home vids posted of songs I'm working on.

But you have to listen with your eyes shut. Really.

Promise?

k. https://youtube.com/TheSusanDenham

If I found out you peeked, I KEEEEL U!

P.S. I JUST got the equipment to record at home, so I'll have some audios for peekage real soon. Got one really good song I'm working on right now.

Well, you better put up some songs you're working on quickly or I will ban you for spamming my boards. okay??

I would like to collaborate with other serious songwriters. Country, pop, folk, Christian contemporary flavors. Must have songs for reference- will review before contact. Non-published writers are fine. Publishing opportunities with major publisher possible. No poetry. Must be able to play an instrument. First and last call on this site. You can listen to one of my latest written works here: http://www.box.net/shared/t0q0boxh5c. Please respond to this thread only if interested. No new songwriters please.

Good luck.

If you don't find the pro level here suitable for your Major Publishing Opportunities, you might go back to craigslist bud.

:laughings::laughings::laughings:

Last edited:
Sorry IO, you got this wrong. I've known StudioGen for a while and I think his post is fine. Any halfway decent songwriter knows you need to find a co-writer to take it to the next level. He's doing the right thing by looking around.

peace,

Sorry IO, you got this wrong. I've known StudioGen for a while and I think his post is fine. Any halfway decent songwriter knows you need to find a co-writer to take it to the next level. He's doing the right thing by looking around.

peace,

Well, it was worth a try.

Stll doesn't change the douche craiglis-tchallenge feel of the post.

mod reported!

peace,

I expected it sooner or later Chili- :) Thanks again bro-

I dont consider myself a contemporary song writer...I mostly write rock music however I also write country songs to however I feel they are more old school than contemporary.

I write vocal melodies as well however Tricia (singer) creates some great melodies also.

This is a co write for us...I wrote music...we both wrote lyrics and vocal melody.

Its an old recording from 2007...I just started recording from home in 2007 so the quality isnt great...also there is a slight problem with lead guitar in mix...for some reason when the guy mixed it he had the guitar coming in to late in mix and it has a pop sound sometimes.

This is a country-ish christmas song...I think its a good song...we have the copywrite for it so Im hoping I can get a decent country singer to do this sometime.

I know your looking for co writers and not just song writers however I thought I would post anyway.

Been playing guitar and writing music for 27 years...Just turned the age of 40...Im officially an old dude now...:cool:

Christmas song "Little Town"

http://www.lightningmp3.com/live/file.php?id=25580

Vincent- although there is an expiration date on performers, the writers can keep on going and going. 40 is the new 30! I'll take a listen at your stuff tomorrow or the next. Thanks again.

Back