Looking For Low Cost Web Hosting?

Raw-Tracks

I wound up purchasing a virtual server to host my web site, Raw-Tracks.com. I now have extra server space and bandwidth that I can sell as hosting packages. I feel these packages are relatively cheap compared to what's out there. The packages start as low as $15/year. They are great for personal and band web pages, as well as for personal email addresses. I can provide you with a sub-domain or you can host your own domain name.

I'll hook you up with a 2 week trial account so you can test the waters as see if you like the service. Look here for more details:
http://mad-host.com/products.html

Feel free to email me with any questions.

Yeam thats a nice offer.

But if you need much more space and bandwidth, check out www.ace-host.net. I use them for my site and they are great. Other than that.. I have no relations with that company :)

How do you like Ace-Host's service? That's actually who I'm using right now, but I just subscribed, so I don't have any real history with them right now.

I can only say the best about them. The customr service is excellent.. the server is amazingly fast. And no other provider can beat their price... 50BG bandwidht and 5 gig space for $6/month (with 1 year subscription).

I signed up with them like a week ago.. so, I dont know much either. But my experince so far has been great. :rolleyes: I hope it stays like that.

You can't really judge a web host in a week.......

That's a great price though.

:D

Yeah, the price is awesome.. and if you buy it for more years.. its even cheaper. A bit risky but money matters ;)

Back