Looking For: keyboard foot switch

thane1200

Medicated Member
I'm looking for a cheap keyboard foot switch for punching in on my sampler, I beleive it is a "sustain" pedal I need. If anyone has an old one lying around shoot me a PM and we'll talk turkey.

Thanks fo the link............I was just wondering if someone had an extra or something lying around. I'll keep that in mind though if no on here can part with one.

As I said, this is $12..... but if you perfer, I can sell you mine for $10 (I think I bought it in Radio Shack on one of their sales campaigns for $5)..............
Buy a new one at your local music shop man.

gusfmm said:
As I said, this is $12..... but if you perfer, I can sell you mine for $10 (I think I bought it in Radio Shack on one of their sales campaigns for $5)..............
Buy a new one at your local music shop man.

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

pdadda said:
Does anyone have some guitar picks they could sell me?
hahahahahahaha.................

yes,yes, I know how cheap they are.........I went to the local music shop and they were actually $20.00 and did not have switchable polarty (something I now want).

thanx anyway guys

Why is it that people are getting hassled for using this forum all of a sudden? Last week I was looking for mics and cans, and some newbie told me to go to eBay.

WE KNOW THAT EBAY AND RETAIL STORES EXIST! And yet, for some reason, we prefer to use this forum. If you don't want to do business here, just move along :rolleyes:

Hassling, if done in an amusing manner, can be just that - amusing. Often done among friends, and people we like.

But that being said, I agree with you MsH.

I've sold a bit over the last year, and to be honest, 99% of it went right to ebay just to avoid the many back-and-forth emails that result in essentially nothing.

Ebay is easier. People bid, people don't bid, and it's over in four, five or seven days and the attic slowly empties out.

thane1200 said:
yes,yes, I know how cheap they are.........I went to the local music shop and they were actually $20.00 and did not have switchable polarty (something I now want).
You sure you need a polarity switch? I don't recall having seen many with that. Anyway, two suggestions:
1. Check with your keyboard manual; some keyboards have a polarity selector built into their system, e.g. Korg Tritons (I've owned two). If this is not your case
2. Unsoldering/resoldering is very easy to do and safe as well since you're dealing with just bare cables, if worst comes worst.

Hope this helps.

mshilarious said:
Why is it that people are getting hassled for using this forum all of a sudden? Last week I was looking for mics and cans, and some newbie told me to go to eBay.

WE KNOW THAT EBAY AND RETAIL STORES EXIST! And yet, for some reason, we prefer to use this forum. If you don't want to do business here, just move along :rolleyes:
That's not the point here. I was pointing out that this was a very unexpensive piece of gear and he was going to be better off in my opinion buying a new one at a music shop. I thought it was going to be extremely difficult to find somebody interested in selling an used $10 piece of crap anyway, and even if so, it would not be in thane's best interest to get into such a deal knowing that he would be able to get the same, new, for about the same doug when shipping is factored in. Just trying to help, and you???

gusfmm said:
Just trying to help, and you???

Look, I have GIVEN away a fair amount of stuff on this board. Probably the people who got those items didn't expect to find that stuff for free, and yet they did. You don't get that in a retail store that often.

A year ago or so I upgraded my keyboard pedal and sold my old one--the exact model you linked--for $5. Shipping on something like that is $3 or so. So there may very well be stuff like that out there.

I wish I still had it, so I could send it to thane1200 for free. :p

Back