Looking For Hip-Hop/Rap Producer

Protocall

Hey Guys!

I am a Hip-Hop/Rap Artist from Canada. I currently have 2 Producers that work with me but they strictly work on remaking cover songs for me. However, now I am looking for a producer for Original work in Hip-Hop/Rap Genre style of music for my up coming album/mix tape, any Sub-Genre is welcome ( Trap, East Coat, Club, West Coast etc. ) . I am very versatile so I prefer all different types of beats. If you are starting out or a seasoned veteran and you are interested please email me at ... 204ptc@gmail.com with Subject Titled "Producer (YourName)" and follow these steps...

1) Please send me a Library of your work so I can see what your music is like
2) Please let me know how much you sell Exclusives for, also keep in mind if I like your music I will most likely be interested in purchasing 4+ at once so include a reduced price for bulk purchases

If you have any questions feel free to ask me on here, please keep all the inquires serious. I am looking to build a long term music relationship that can benefit both of us. You can check out my music at... Protocall - Hip Hop Music by Protocall , Thanks for your time, feel free to ask me any questions

Back