Looking for female singer for hooks/choruses and full songs

audio_leak

hey everyone,

i have a stack of beats that i would love to get a female vocalist to do some hooks on. alot of them i already have written but it wouldnt hurt to find a girl with a bit of creativity, always helps.

mostly hiphop beats, that i will be rapping in the verses for, but i do have some club type beats and techno/dance/pop tracks that are already written that i wouldnt mind having a girl jump on the track and do the whole song and just let me produce.

anyway i havent had any luck in my town finding a good female hiphop vocalist, so i thought maybe the net would be a good place to look? so if there is any girls that can sing for a few different styles of music, or anybody knows someone who can. get in contact with me on here.

thanks

Hi

Hi my name is Linda Cherry, everyone calls me Cherry. I love to sing. I live in the beautiful Destin, Fl and I find it hard to find a singing job around the area. I've got a wide range of everything, but I love R&B, Hip-Hop, Rap, and Soul, those are what I grew up on. I'm looking for a chance to finally put myself out there I just don't know where else to start. I'm very serious and hope that maybe we can get together on something sometime. Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day.
-Cherry:)

My name is Tea & i would be really interested. however i live in Australia. & that could pose a problem. Anyway, i'm 18 years old and i've been singing all my life. & believe it or not can rap myself. ;)

Back