Looking for colaborators

Resurrect

Ok. Maybe there is a forum on here for this already, but if there is, I can't find it. I'm looking for someone to collaborate on some projects with me. Mostly looking for someone who can arrange and record and synth/keys part for my songs. And no, I don't want to pay you. Unless it's a certain percentage of my song sales, i.e. royalties. (Like I'll ever actually get someone to buy me stuff. lol ;) ) I'm also looking for someone to co-write a song with me. I have the idea for the song, but am having trouble getting it down. I'm wanting really badly to work with other musicians. I'm feelin' kinda lonely all by myself here in my bedroom studio.

Thanks for reading this. And if there is a forum here (or anywhere on the net) please point me to it.

Ok. Maybe there is a forum on here for this already, but if there is, I can't find it. I'm looking for someone to collaborate on some projects with me. Mostly looking for someone who can arrange and record and synth/keys part for my songs. And no, I don't want to pay you. Unless it's a certain percentage of my song sales, i.e. royalties. (Like I'll ever actually get someone to buy me stuff. lol ;) ) I'm also looking for someone to co-write a song with me. I have the idea for the song, but am having trouble getting it down. I'm wanting really badly to work with other musicians. I'm feelin' kinda lonely all by myself here in my bedroom studio.

Thanks for reading this. And if there is a forum here (or anywhere on the net) please point me to it.

Do you have any examples of the types of music you're interested in making? I'm able/willing to collaborate but I'm not particularly interested in the more popular forms of music right now (hip hop, pop, etc). I tend to gravitate towards harder and more progressive rock/alternative styles.

Are you a vocalist?

As do I. My favorite rock groups are Skillet, Fireflight, and Flyleaf. But since I'm not so great at electric guitar, I'm not able to produce that real hard rock sound. U can find one of my songs in the MP3 Mixing Clinic. The thread titled "Murder My Baby"

As do I. My favorite rock groups are Skillet, Fireflight, and Flyleaf. But since I'm not so great at electric guitar, I'm not able to produce that real hard rock sound. U can find one of my songs in the MP3 Mixing Clinic. The thread titled "Murder My Baby"

Not familiar with those bands, but the song in the clinic is okay.

Examples of what I'm working on right now (friend singing on track 1, member here David (DM60) on track 2)...

All three of those groups are Christian Rock/Alternative Metal. I suppose I should have mentioned above that all my lyrics are based on the Bible.

The two songs were pretty good. Not exactly my style, but there's nothin wrong with that. What instruments do u play? I do drums, acoustic guitar, vocals, and a smattering of piano.

What instruments do u play? I do drums, acoustic guitar, vocals, and a smattering of piano.

I'm a generalist, been a guitarist and bassist for a few bands but have tinkered with drums and keys more recently. I don't own a drum kit anymore so I rely on virtual drums now.

Back