Looking for: AT4040, SM57, SM58, Fostex MR8HD

Danny Love

Hey guys, I'm looking for:

Audio Technica AT4040
Shure SM 57
Shure SM 58
Fostex MR8HD

If you're interested in selling any of these let me know :D

Well I just found someone on Craigslist who's going to give me one for $40, sorry man =/
What condition is it in and is it real? There are knock off's that look pretty convincing. I'm not trying to sway you. Just saying to watch yourself. Friendly advice.

No, she's a full time student at PLU and is very desperate for cash, I'm actually meeting her in her Dorm building, maybe she doesn't know the full value, anywho, $40 either way it's not a big deal. :p

No, she's a full time student at PLU and is very desperate for cash, I'm actually meeting her in her Dorm building, maybe she doesn't know the full value, anywho, $40 either way it's not a big deal. :p
Meeting her in her dorm building, eh? Hopefully you get more than an SM58. :D;)

Yes....that was in very bad taste. Oh well. It's the internet.

Lol, well it turned out she was in a wheelchair and seemed a bit out of sorts, however I've got news. You guys were right, it wasn't a true SM 58, it was a true BETA 58 and I scored it for $40!

Lol, well it turned out she was in a wheelchair and seemed a bit out of sorts, however I've got news. You guys were right, it wasn't a true SM 58, it was a true BETA 58 and I scored it for $40!

Gotta tell ya that sux man, your Karma is in serious poopland.....

Gotta tell ya that sux man, your Karma is in serious poopland.....

Lol, no she was trying to give me a 4 track for free, she wouldn't take even $15 so I finally said that I'd give her $5 because I didn't want it for free. And she bought the mic new, so she knew the value. Anywho, I'm happy, she's happy, we're all happy :).

Back