Looking for a Marshall head

dudleys100

Mainly interested in TSL, JCM-800's, and Plexi reissues that are 60 watts or less. Others will be considered however.

Let me know what you got.

I can get a hold of a TSL 602 for under $1000. It's a brand new 2001 at a music store I work at once in a while and they would like to move it cuz it's been there so long. If you are interested, I can probably get it down even further. Let me know! Oh yeah, it's the combo with two twelves

Trust me you dont want it. Its cursed............................................... with bad sound.

You can try posting a 'want ad' at the Marshall Amp Forums, http://www.marshallampforum.com. They have a great community over there that is very helpful and everyone seems very willing to help out with questions, etc. I posted a want ad for a JCM900 SL-X and had one within 24 hours!

-Brad

thanks lunatic i will check that out. as far as the combo that seems like a great price, but I am just trying to collect heads to go with my cab. And as far as the MG series, I will give you $50 to keep it ;)

I went with a marshall 6100LM 30th anneversary head. I will have it next week. I am excited to try it out. It has 5881's in stead of El 34 which I am excited about, I usually prefer the sound of 6L6's so we shall see.

Thanks for everyones input.

Back