lookin for a sm58a beta

jwkim

anyone have sm58 beta that they dont need and would sell for a good price?
there are some deals on ebay but i dont want to risk getting a counterfeit...
college student/recording noob who is tight on budget (in canada) willing to buy it used...

maybe also an affordable tube preamp (not so sure about this since they tend to be expensive)

anyone have sm58 beta that they dont need and would sell for a good price?
there are some deals on ebay but i dont want to risk getting a counterfeit...
college student/recording noob who is tight on budget (in canada) willing to buy it used...

maybe also an affordable tube preamp (not so sure about this since they tend to be expensive)

Got anything you can trade me for a Beta 58?

Haha I wish I did...but since I am a noob all I have is a sm58LC and an apex 435 (both 1 month old and quite new)
however I am willing to trade some "cash" as I realized I have seen you in so many mic posts and you probably own 1000 mics...

Haha I wish I did...but since I am a noob all I have is a sm58LC and an apex 435 (both 1 month old and quite new)
however I am willing to trade some "cash" as I realized I have seen you in so many mic posts and you probably own 1000 mics...

Money is just money .....Trading treasures back and forth is where it's at.
Bartering is best. STOP using money. ;)

Are you sure you want to go for a Beta 58? There are many other choices for about the same price.

You can google what to look for in counterfeit 58's to tell right off if what someone is selling is or not.
Maybe someone will know for certain and chime in for I usta know but to miss quote any facts.

I'll PM you my e-mail

i like the look of the 58s and would have gone for a beta if i knew it existed before i got my 58s since the betas sound quite better (watched some vids on it)

i like taking videos of live recording with just my guitar and singing so i prefer using dynamics for vocals over condensers
im not sure what same "price" you mean for the other choices, but i wouldnt spend so much to buy the betas new

Back