Look what I won

First off congrats on the score! :)

You paid hundreds bellow market value so long as you don't have to put any work into it.

The seller did have a decidedly detached attitude as to the machine's current fitness?

Outwardly, the machine appears clean based off of the very low resolution picture of the beast.

There also appears to be a remote in the picture but no mention if it's included in the auction?

Sonicly speaking, the 48 has the capability to sound VERY good if calibrated properly and in good mechanical repair.

Keep in mind this machine will be at least 20 years old at this point an certain things may require attention and care.

Be nice to it and it will be very nice in return.

Cheers! :)

Nice machine. We'll cross our fingers and hope the heads and all else is in good shape. If not, TASCAM Parts is a call away.

:)

Ghost,

It does say the remote is included in the auction. I love my TSR but figured, what the heck, sometimes you have to take a gamble. I did talk to the seller before hand and he was very upfront and told me he hadn't used it in years and feels it still works fine but because he can't test it he felt he did not want to misrepresent the auction. I don't know, he sounded like a nice guy and on the up and up. Like I said, I took a chance and we'll see. If it's toast and would cost too much to fix I could always tear it down and sell it for parts and probably get at least some of my money back and the remote has to be worth something? Well, I'll be picking it up next week and will give an update.

Edan

Back