Look at this Ampex "reel to reel"

It's a new, compact model. :)

Keep in mind that some eBay sellers have a knack for descriptive brevity and a poor command of the English language. ;)

I'd like to see a video of it working.

The video is only available on...micro film. :D

Check out that seller's other auctions! Lots of way over priced junk he's got! My favorite was a listing for set of old cheap speaker wire cables that he called "vintage". Brother. :facepalm:

Cheers! :)

Check out that seller's other auctions! Lots of way over priced junk he's got! My favorite was a listing for set of old cheap speaker wire cables that he called "vintage". Brother. :facepalm:

Oh Bloody Hell, I left stuff better than this on the curb side rubbish pick up, I could have made some money. :facepalm:

I like the second Altec diaphragm on the list. It's all cracked and it looks like he tried to glue it and stick wires through it. haha :D

he has a speaker down the list that has a totally destroyed surround and he describes it as 'in working condition'.

Back