Logic Pro

JerryD

Does anyone no what Logic Pro is? Someone recommended that I record with this and I've never heard of it. Thanks for a reply.

Logic Pro is a Mac-only DAW program. It was formerly produced by Emagic, but Apple bought the rights to it a few years ago. I use it, and love it! Most DAW programs are personal preference as they all do the same sorta thing, but have different GUI's. Have you used GarageBand? If so, Logic is GB's big brother, and you can load any GB project directly into Logic.

Logic comes with a few other programs, some designed for live performance, but if you're only after studio recording at this point, Logic Express is pretty powerful and is about 2/5ths of the cost of the full version. A great way to introduce yourself, and has lots of included software instruments, effects etc...

Let me know if you have any specific questions, and I'll do my best to answer them. If you're an Apple guy, you really can't go wrong with Logic. It's got everything you need to make amazing recordings.

Ryan

Back