Logic - click track bleeding

sleeper42

I would have posted this in the "Logic Audio" specific forum, but it doesn't seem to exist... so I stuck it here... please move this to it's appropriate place.

Anyway, this problem may not be specific to Logic... I seem to get some bleed of the click-track into the track. Now, I'm not talking about it bleeding through a mic, but it seems to bleed into my guitar tracks (which aren't mic'ed). I plug the guitar into my Line6 POD, and then directly into my Firebox (no amp, no mic). The click isn't usually audible until the last note of the song starts to fade out.

This happens with my bass tracks too. An example can be heard here... www.myspace.com/morganmms --> song is called Wait for You. You only really need to listen to the last chord as it fades out. The vocal and acoustic guitar tracks were recorded WITHOUT the click running.

I guess it's being recorded through my guitars pickups... does anyone else have this problem?
Any suggestions?

the click within Logic - it's weird... it's kinda loud in my headphones, but it really shouldn't get picked up.

Back