Logic 8 pro i/o labels

Deepdwella

Im running Mac os 10.5.8 on a Dual 2 GHz power p.c. G5 with 6 gb DDR. Using the Project mix as a mixer & sound card. Using pro tools 7.3 m-power & logic 8 studio.

I'm trying to label my busses in logic 8 pro. No problem doing that and saving it and recalling session later. But when I create a new session run new busses, I go into option off of mixer then labels or option, audio then labels opening up the little box to name your output and inputs and aux ect..... The same way I did for the first session. I see the names of busses from old session. SO I rename the aux's for the new session. Do what I need to do then save session. Here's my not understand....... when I recall old session my buss names have all change. Is there A way to set up names for auxs in logic and be able to recall session with bus names you set up for that session ?

Looking at the manual it says These labels are stored in a separate file, located in the ~/Library/Application Support/Logic folder. The file is called “IOLabels xxx” (where xxx is the name of the hardware type).

Going into my main hard drive then in to library/application support/logic... I don't see a file call IOlabels xxx.. Could that be my Issues ?...

I know in pro tools setting up i/o names it does the same thing but when you reset i/o for default and rename the aux's those names stay with that session.

I recently just started using logic.. open to any suggestions, I really need to figure this out.

Back