Little D**k

First off its a funny ass song. love the style and the latin flavor (I am hispanic also). Allways got love for a woman that tries to get into the game and especially ones like you that have a lot of talent. Maybe we can do a song together or something sometime.
Peace

sound pretty funny..good song tho..you better leave those little D kids alone ..LOL

keep up the good work..you gettiin better everything i here your music

thanks ya'll. I'm glad you hear improvements.

and um..Onlydude, i'm filipina. well filipinoes got a lil spanish in them cuz Philippines was conquered by Spanish explorers and by the Japanese. That's why some of our words too are spanish..well enough of Filipino history. LOL.

you got a link to your songs?

LOL, sucks to be Billy. You got a good voice for this, has an interesting quality to it. The song is straight, but since your flow is so laid back, I think you need a busier beat. It gets boring to listen to after a while.

Definitely an improvement though, keep it up.

I checked out some of the other tracks and they were better than this one...
This one was funny, no doubt but like stray said; It gets boring after a while...
Also, you should play around a bit more with the production of beats and mixing.
I like the hispanic flavor here...yeah yeah I now you're from the phillipines but it sounds like latino style. I also noticed that Nova had quite nice flow on one of the other tracks.
You should try to get more energy into the track though, more feeling thru the voice, feeling and attitude.

yo yo da nubz is back girlfriend . . .

Nubz be likin' da little pecker
'cause I be mad black and dey call me
da black-n-decker pecker wrecker

I be mackin' on it like a tiny bean sprout
I be mackin' so hard I got da gout
just tip me over and pour me out
it's a microweenie n' I be poppin' its spout

gettin' fresh wit da needledick flesh
I be spesh holmes 'cause I be da homo homey called homoey
homeslice popgun-dick makin' slick n' sometimes dippin' da wick
Sometimes I go north sometimes I go south
best thing 'bout a cocktailweenie sized peenie is you can fit more in da mouth

word.

Funny song. Is this based on real life experience? I think should be a lil more sympatheic to Billy and Willy's plight. Looks like Sweetnubs wants to tell his side of the story.

BTW how long ARE your nails???

Keep banging ma

i guess you can say it's based on real life experience. There was this dude he kept braggin how he got a big one. He showed it to me and my friend...and that's how we found he was lying..lmao. I decided to write a song about those braggers.lol

My nails are 1 inch long and they real too.

ahAAHAHAhaahHAHAhah WOw thats a funny ass Song... of course only a girl could make it ;) no Offense it'd be gay if a guy made it :(

Back