Listen to All 25 Tracks for FREE & if ya Like what You Hear, Let me Know wutcha Think

Pappy GaNuga

Listen to All 25 Tracks for FREE & if ya Like what You Hear, Let me Know wutcha Think

If you Really Love them OldSchool Funky HipHop Jamz from Back in the Day's, then You'll have to Check this Out ya'll.

Listen for FREE & Spread the LOVE of MUSIC

www.cdbaby.com/ganuga

This is a Journey into Sound

Listen to All 25 Tracks & If you Like what You Hear, then Let me Know what You Think, Ok. This is a Limited Edition & there are Only so many Copie's Available. So, Get them Soon while They are still in Stock.

kinda hot!!! i like the old school stuff - esp. if i can get on the track n freak it out for today's audience!!!!

FOR FREE REALLY I CAN LISTEN. THANKS CUZ EVERYBODY ELSE CHARGES ME TO LISTEN :eek:

I Am Fucking Insulted That You Would Come Here AND Post These "funky Mix", "ghetto Mix"," Turbo Mix"," Traxx Mix" And Other Premixed Services Shit And Try To Pass Them Off Like You Selling Them. Being So Careful To Not Say You Made Them So You Can Say Latter "i Didnt Say I Made Them". (this Is The Part Where You Insert Your Silly As Rejections To My Claim Before I Bust You Out Completely)..done Yet? Ok.
1. You Can Hear The Vinyl Chip On A Couple Of The Songs And You Know It Aint A Vinyl Track Being Laid
2. It Point Blank Sounds Like Funky Mixx And Hot Traxx. No Real Dj Is That Mechanical
3. You Named The Songs After The Actual Mega Mix They Were Originally On (get A Clue)
4. The Last Way I Know You Faking The Funk. While Your "mixes" Were Playing I Knew What Was Coming Next And Had Never Been To Your Site Befor. Helloooo!! Hmmmm How Could I Do That.ding Ding Ding I Used To Dj And I Used To Have Some Of These Records.

Look If You Want To Get Yo Hustle On Then Do It In A Underground Hustle Way But Dawg Get A Better Product. Hell You Can Get All This On Limewire. I Mean Dam Did You Think We Wouldnt Know Or Wouldnt Say. Hell Our Moderator Is One Of The Nicest Dj's Around.
Dont Take It Personal Take It As Advice Remember. What Everydont Kill You Makes You Stronger!!

Oh An As For Me I Am The Thread Asshole And As I Have Said Before Not To Be Confused With The Section Asshole Or The Forum Ass Hole You Will Meet Them Latter.

BEATMAKERS said:
FOR FREE REALLY I CAN LISTEN. THANKS CUZ EVERYBODY ELSE CHARGES ME TO LISTEN :eek:

I Am Fucking Insulted That You Would Come Here AND Post These "funky Mix", "ghetto Mix"," Turbo Mix"," Traxx Mix" And Other Premixed Services Shit And Try To Pass Them Off Like You Selling Them. Being So Careful To Not Say You Made Them So You Can Say Latter "i Didnt Say I Made Them". (this Is The Part Where You Insert Your Silly As Rejections To My Claim Before I Bust You Out Completely)..done Yet? Ok.
1. You Can Hear The Vinyl Chip On A Couple Of The Songs And You Know It Aint A Vinyl Track Being Laid
2. It Point Blank Sounds Like Funky Mixx And Hot Traxx. No Real Dj Is That Mechanical
3. You Named The Songs After The Actual Mega Mix They Were Originally On (get A Clue)
4. The Last Way I Know You Faking The Funk. While Your "mixes" Were Playing I Knew What Was Coming Next And Had Never Been To Your Site Befor. Helloooo!! Hmmmm How Could I Do That.ding Ding Ding I Used To Dj And I Used To Have Some Of These Records.

Look If You Want To Get Yo Hustle On Then Do It In A Underground Hustle Way But Dawg Get A Better Product. Hell You Can Get All This On Limewire. I Mean Dam Did You Think We Wouldnt Know Or Wouldnt Say. Hell Our Moderator Is One Of The Nicest Dj's Around.
Dont Take It Personal Take It As Advice Remember. What Everydont Kill You Makes You Stronger!!

Oh An As For Me I Am The Thread Asshole And As I Have Said Before Not To Be Confused With The Section Asshole Or The Forum Ass Hole You Will Meet Them Latter.

ROTFLMAO
Did you rip songs off of other mix tape style cd's to make your own? If so, i'm not mad at cha, but you are knocking on the wrong door in here. We pretty much try and help each other grow in our craft by giving pointers in different areas of the music industry. If you are not an ARTIST, PRODUCER or original DJ on that joint then what we do here will not benefit you and you selling that to us is not benefitting us. I respect your Guirilla Marketing I don't govern this forum but my advice would be that this is the wrong place.

Last edited:
jugalo180 said:
ROTFLMAO
Did you rip songs off of other mix tape style cd's to make your own? If so, i'm not mad at cha, but you are knocking on the wrong door in here. We pretty much try and help each other grow in our craft by giving pointers in different areas of the music industry. If you are not an ARTIST, PRODUCER or original DJ on that joint then what we do here will not benefit you and you selling that to us is not benefitting us. I respect your Guirilla Marketing I don't govern this forum but my advice would be that this is the wrong place.
WHAT HE SAID^^^^^^

YALL KNOW I GOT ANGER ISSUES :mad: BECAUSE OF THE HOLIDAYS MY ANGER MANAGEMENT CLASS DID NOT MEET THIS WEEK :eek:

WOW! Don't hold back punches. You know the old saying: "What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger."

I'm not a DJ, and probably wouldn't have caught some things others did. But, remember you can't get things by some guys here! Be creative and original... ;)

Back