Line Six Pod Pro $$$$

johnnynoony

I am pretty much convinced on getting one of these but it seems like everywhere I go on the web the standard price is $599. Anybody know of a place where I can get a better deal on one(besides ebay). I usually shop at Full Compass but unfortunately they don't sell this. Where's the best place to shop for effects on the web? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Either ZZounds or Music123 tend to have very competitive prices. They should have this in stock I believe...

I got mine for $400 at ebay. So, if you don't mind used gears ,eBay or digibid.com normally have what you need.

AL

Line 6

Thanks for the reply guys- I actually found two places with really good prices and on the whole they've been selling things about 50 bucks below everyone else. I didn't think Full Compass was going to have it and they did for 550, and this place called riksmusic.com also has some of the best prices I've seen. I'm still a little weary of buying that kind of equipment on ebay(anything rack or detailed) because I don't want to find out 4 months down the road that some application doesn't work and by that time it's to late to do anything about it. I guess that's the price you pay for great deals, and I have bought stuff off ebay with no problem. I'll look into your suggestions and thanks again.

Back