Line 6 gearbox plugin - free upgrade

eyema_believer

Bondservant
Hey guys,

If any of you bought the silver version of the plugin, you can upgrade for free using Monkey.... Just go to the "optional add-ons" tab, the highlight gearbox plugin, and press either the "activate" button or the "purchase addons" button (I can't remember which)
Viola!
You now have every single amp, cab and effect model that Line 6 offers!

Peace!

~Shawn

Hi Shawn, thanks for the sweet tip! It worked like a charm, and I am I loving these new models!

You're quite welcome. I played through a bunch of them last night for a few hours.... man... there is a lot to sort through! It will be a while before I really figure out which I like and which I don't.... 72 amp models! :eek:
So far I like the plexi variac'd, and the line 6 modern hi-gain models. Thing is, I would rarely use either of those tones, but they are good nonetheless. The reverbs and delays are all great... yep! Best $99 I EVER spent.

Peace!

~Shawn

Hey guys,

If any of you bought the silver version of the plugin, you can upgrade for free using Monkey.... Just go to the "optional add-ons" tab, the highlight gearbox plugin, and press either the "activate" button or the "purchase addons" button (I can't remember which)
Viola!
You now have every single amp, cab and effect model that Line 6 offers!

Peace!

~Shawn

Excellent! I've been waiting for this to happen, it wasn't a month or two after I got the Silver bundle that the Gold was the same low price! I was bummed out-but I'm definitely happy now. Haven't seen any posts from you in a while Shawn-hope it's all been good~:)

Excellent! I've been waiting for this to happen, it wasn't a month or two after I got the Silver bundle that the Gold was the same low price! I was bummed out-but I'm definitely happy now. Haven't seen any posts from you in a while Shawn-hope it's all been good~:)

Hey Tony,

Hopefully you will find the extras useful.

As for my posting negligence, I've been laying low... lost my mother this summer.... and I'm a momma's boy.... she's ranked just a lil under Jesus, in my book :)
I guess I've gotta grow up sometime, eh? :(

Peace!!

~Shawn

Hey Tony,

Hopefully you will find the extras useful.

As for my posting negligence, I've been laying low... lost my mother this summer.... and I'm a momma's boy.... she's ranked just a lil under Jesus, in my book :)
I guess I've gotta grow up sometime, eh? :(

Peace!!

~Shawn

I know where you are coming from Shawn, I lost my mother last summer very suddenly-my dad was a cancer victim that died when I was about 15, I can feel your grief.....the holidays are so different now that it's just 'us kids'.....

Back