Lilttle timing help

AaronGeorge

Hello,

I'm listening to this piece and I was wondering if the second part of harmony where it says "shadows by your side"- does it sound a lil rushed?

any feedback would be nice

-aaron

Last edited:
Yeah, the timing on that echo on "shadows by your side" (or whatever it is) is off. I would use tab to transient on that line and try to line it up with the beat it should be on. The the main vocal line right after that part is off a little bit too. But everything else seems on.

Good luck,

-jD

Yeah, the timing on that echo on "shadows by your side" (or whatever it is) is off. I would use tab to transient on that line and try to line it up with the beat it should be on. The the main vocal line right after that part is off a little bit too. But everything else seems on.

Good luck,

-jD

Thank you for the feedback. Updated version...what do you think of it now:

I listened to the updated version, and didn't notice anything crazy off-timing... It took a couple of seconds to follow what was going on in the music, but the vocals just sound slightly behind the beat, which, for a song like this, it seems is perfect.

Sounds good to me.

It sounds like Shadows by your Shide, adows by your side. The "SH" from the harmony is overlapping the main vocal ont he word "side". Elininating the word "side" form the main vocal might work. That's just what I hear.

Other than that I like the voice a lot - very nice tone and pitch. I like the song snippet too - as short as it is.

:D:):D:)

Back