Lil Flip... what are your thoughts

Preci$e

I was watching a few videos the other night and saw my man with his new song. What yall think about couzin ????

Maybe its because I'm a TI fan but this Jake is waAAAAK to me. have you seen the latest video ... with the Muggin and the ughem "gansta walk" at the end of the video? Does anyone really take this jake serious ?

i never felt lil flip GAME OVER was cool though. what role do you play in that website that's in your sig?

Never really felt flip.....I can respect the fact that he bounced back after TI made him look real bad though

usdn rep said:
Never really felt flip.....I can respect the fact that he bounced back after TI made him look real bad though

uhmmm... I know the real story behind that. Too bad this is a public forum and I like being able to type around these parts.

I liked Game Over but to be honest it was 80% beat. Then he messed up on "Sunshine"

but I like watching my created character on Def Jam FFNY beat the shit out of Flip :)

bigwillz24 said:
uhmmm... I know the real story behind that. Too bad this is a public forum and I like being able to type around these parts.

I wasnt there but I have read between lines many times......IT's good that it aint get to the point where couldnt eat in hip hop no more....yea mean ;)

with FAME comes HATE... when Flip was doin his thing underground..its was not proable everyone in H-Town loved him(most of them anyway) ..but since he went mainstream sold alot of records ..now everyone says he changed his style, his flow ..dont like the chose of song he is putting out..

but hes makin his money period to keep the record exec happy.. as the T.I. v. Flip beef everyone say T.I. got him cause he did more song about him...I really dont care both are makin money and sellin records...I do think Flip has a better following then T.I ..but that all can change like everything else..

Flip give the Little producer(like most of us) a chance to shine and be heard...I think Mannie did two or three tracks this album..I think he hooked up with David Banner again...and i think he said he did about 5 of his own...the album will got gold and get real clost to platinum status..i think

Back