Life-changing, record-contract-creating Vocal Booth!

This is my favorite line:

just zip out and use. (from the PRO line)

LMAO, so many possibilities with this line.:spank:

Hey baby, no you don't need a pop filter, I am gonna unzip this and you stick your head in here and start singing. sorry, back to work now. I am having way too much fun with this.:D

Last edited:
Here's my latest invention to rival these multi-billion dollar monster corporations just dominating the acoustics industry...

Its called "The Vocal Sack". You use what looks like an avg dust mask as your pop filter, the bag acts as a super space age acoustics-problem-solving barrier form the terrible ambient outside world. No room for a mic you say? Wrong...two words: Lav Mic (in the bag)! Pro Lady Gaga sounding vocals in one step!

lav.jpg

beekeeper.jpg

Introducing…the vocal suit!! It's a little pricier than the mover's blanket infused booth, but its convenience is unmatched! Simply put on the suit, plug in your favorite microphone and hear the difference!

*Units often smell like honey. Bees, live or dead, can be expected upon first use. Drink More Ovaltine.

View attachment 88206

Introducing…the vocal suit!! It's a little pricier than the mover's blanket infused booth, but its convenience is unmatched! Simply put on the suit, plug in your favorite microphone and hear the difference!

*Units often smell like honey. Bees, live or dead, can be expected upon first use. Drink More Ovaltine.

Damn it, haha, you 1-upped me there!

The funny thing is this is pretty much just as ridiculous as the actual product I originally made this post about.

Back