Lexicon Core2

timtraynor

I am in search of a soundcard with breakout box. I need at least 4 analog ins/outs and
digital outs. Has anyone had any experience with the Core2 card? Any other card recommendations? Thanks in advance!

Check out the new Gina from Echo it will be coming out soon.

Also check out Delta 44 by midiman.

As for core2. I was told by quite a few people to stay away from it. Driver problems and more.

[This message has been edited by Shailat (edited 01-30-2000).]

The Midiman Dman 2044 has a breakout box with four ins and four outs (unbalanced). You can also find it for $199. If you ever plan on using Gigasampler, I've heard the Core2 does not have compatible drivers.

Hey TimT, I went to Death Valley highschool back in the 70's. I played football and basketball against Lee Vining. For football games, we would take two buses of players and cheerleaders up and spend the night at opposing players' homes before the games. The Lee Vining team would do the same when they came down to the desert to play us. Just a few years ago, I was passing through on my way to Rock Creek and stopped by the old LV football field. I rememberd it as being this huge stadium with hundreds and hundreds of spectators. But it was only a small patch of grass with a couple of wooden bleachers on each sideline. Memories can play funny tricks on us, but God I loved playing in that place.

[This message has been edited by tdukex (edited 01-30-2000).]

Back