Lexicon and Cakewalk HS ???

lesterpaul

I just got the lexicon Omega, I already run Cakewalk Home Studio. I loaded everything and it works fine, I also loaded the Cubase LE that comes with it, but I don't really want to go through a learning curve right now so I want to stay with HS. I would however like to run the lexicon Reverb, but it only seems accessible through Cubase. Is there a way I can run it with HS? The way the literature reads it lead me to believe that I would have the Lexicon reverb by itself... Thanks in advance for the help.

Sounds like maybe it might be a VST version of the Lexicon. Can you tell if when you install it, it unpacks a .dll file?

Is there perhaps a DX version on the disc somewhere? Otherwise, you would need to get a VST apapter.

(This is just a guess as to what the problem is, but it seems to fit the facts as you describe them.)

I don't have an Omega, but I researched them a while back. Biggest gripe most reviewers had with it is that the Pantheon is only useable in the bundled Cubase software. Kinda stinks, doesn't it?

lesterpaul said:
I just got the lexicon Omega, I already run Cakewalk Home Studio. I loaded everything and it works fine, I also loaded the Cubase LE that comes with it, but I don't really want to go through a learning curve right now so I want to stay with HS. I would however like to run the lexicon Reverb, but it only seems accessible through Cubase. Is there a way I can run it with HS? The way the literature reads it lead me to believe that I would have the Lexicon reverb by itself... Thanks in advance for the help.
No, I am afraid that the Lexicon R/verb that comes with the Omega is only enabled in Cubase - something that the SOS reviewer thought was nuts too. :(

Back