Let's trade; swap; barter

dogn4u

Money is such a troublesome thing (with the exception of a thick wad of cash in my pocket...that has yet to be a problem). I have a couple of items that I don't use and are in excellent shape. Would like to swap for something I'd actually use.

1) Glyph GT050Q Professional external HD. 7200 RPM; 500GB. Bought to use with a MacBook Pro I ended up selling. I/O includes: e-SATA; 2 firewire 800 ports; one firewire 400 port; one USB2 port. Paid $250 about 6 mos ago; unused. Comes w/carry case.

2) Dean 12-String Acoustic Exotica as seen here: http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/...512915&src=3WFRWXX&ZYXSEM=0&CAWELAID=26042264

This maple bodied 12 looks and sounds great...it's just not for me. Not into the 12 string sound at all. Paid $500 about a year ago. BTW - this axe not only has the standard 1/4" output but also XLR - great for long cable runs w/o signal degredation. It has a built-in preamp with EQ and onboard tuner.

Here are some items I would be willing to talk trade for (Behringer equipment need not apply; nor Tascam): I need a channel strip-type preamp. Some limiting and EQ would be nice, but not necessary if the quality is there. Tube or solid state.

Could use a ribbon mike...and always interested in LD condenser mikes.

Might consider a high quality compression pedal.

Could use a rack-mount CD and/or DVD burner

Finally, looking for a Music Man Sterling guitar: AX40 or AX20.

Or...whaddyagot? Combinations of cash and barter welcome.

I need an acoustic guitar preamp; something like those units by Fishman

Back