Lets see those albumn covers!!!

e unum pluribus

hey guys just photo shopped what i want my albumn to look like...

remeber its just an example so dont worry about the perfect lining up of things...

here is my plan found these blank chipboard cd books, and then found a place to make me custom rubber stamps of the 5 fields... i.e. front pic, front text, edge text, and legal notice on the back, inside song list, and inside pic...

so here it is let me know what you think and post yours we could start a really cool thread here, im inclined to believe we have more than just musical talent...

Attachments

• inside.jpg
    inside.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 93
  • outside.jpg
    outside.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 92
Here's mine.

index.php

Attachments

• IF-CRASHING-FRONT-SMALL.jpg
    IF-CRASHING-FRONT-SMALL.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 140
Here's a crappy jpeg of one of our CD's. Drawn by hand, scanned, and manipulated by MS Paint.

The Medicine Pocket

By the way, does anyone know why sometimes when you reply to a post here, there is a button to post a pic directly in the message, and other times there is only the hyperlink button/icon?

e unum pluribus said:
hey guys just photo shopped what i want my albumn to look like...

remeber its just an example so dont worry about the perfect lining up of things...

here is my plan found these blank chipboard cd books, and then found a place to make me custom rubber stamps of the 5 fields... i.e. front pic, front text, edge text, and legal notice on the back, inside song list, and inside pic...

so here it is let me know what you think and post yours we could start a really cool thread here, im inclined to believe we have more than just musical talent...

I like that box look. Nice.. That's new.

Just follow the acoustic link in the sig below. Not sure if that's the final product I'm looking for though. But not bad for a free graphics program.

I've got a killer cover, but I can't show it because of the grief I raised about a certain word being used on this forum: I used in the word in the title. (Damn! Consistency is a bitch!) But, it a great Album Cover! Really!

lbanks said:
I've got a killer cover, but I can't show it because of the grief I raised about a certain word being used on this forum: I used in the word in the title. (Damn! Consistency is a bitch!) But, it a great Album Cover! Really!
So black out the offending text like eyes in a photo and post the pic.

Tim

cmhansen said:
Just follow the acoustic link in the sig below. Not sure if that's the final product I'm looking for though. But not bad for a free graphics program.
Very nice. Edgy but classy.

Tim

Timothy Lawler said:
Very nice. Edgy but classy.

Tim

Hey, thanks Tim. May try to clean up the dragon skeleton a little bit though. That was actually done in 'Paint' so it's not as good as it should be really. May look at some good illustration program and try it again.

Back