Lets make an song

DuoToneBand

OK!

My drums are all miked. Lets get a guitar and bass line, and by 12 midnight here in Los Angeles, lets try to get a song finished. I will mix it all and "master". Lets have all the files be mp3 or wave, and try to get the resolution as high as possible. Let The Games Begin!

Style dosnt matter, i will play to anything.

IM me at explodingdrumr@aol.com

ya, Zed32 and i are workin on a project. It is very Tool ( It is in 5/8 ). If anyone would like to play bass, that would kick ass. otherwise, we can get that done. But i would still love some other projects. Lets maybe make some backing tracks for guitars.

im in

hey im game for doing this kinda thing ive wanted to do it for a while now if u start on something knew or this i play guitar drums bass not too brag or anything but im pretty decent guitar player and drummer !

would you be interrested in posting the tracks somewhere so people can record their parts to? I would be able to host them for you tomorrow...my server seems to be having some trouble at the moment...but anyway...if you want, you can send them to me and i should be able to get them posted tomorrow...

It may not work. You gotta start with a rhythym, then build on it. You could throw up a basic idea of a song, then when you get some responses back, add to it or change it around.

ok guys i was originally in on this project but i think i may have to bow out on this one as i'm not very good, haha. i didnt have any time yesterday to record any more guitar parts cuz i was working, and now the more i listen to the ones i recorded the more i think they sound lame...so anyway, i'd like to pass the torch onto another guitar player who's more qualified than me, sorry duotone.

Ok, i found the beat the zed and I were workin on. This cut is VERy un-steady, and dirty(many mistakes). I made up this beat on the spot. It is 5/8 for the record. try to come up with some licks and I will re-record the beat after work.

DAMN, it wont let me upload the .zip file as an attachment. Email me if you want the mp3

explodingdrumr@aol.com

Back