let me see your studio!

good idea to post pix?

• this thread suxxxx

Votes: 46 3.6%
  • not interested in peeking into other's bedrooms

Votes: 19 1.5%
  • is that an Ozbourne poster on the wall?? Yikes!

Votes: 62 4.9%
  • man -- when did you clean up the last time?

Votes: 184 14.5%
  • I am so jeleous! Can I move into your house??

Votes: 962 75.6%

• Total voters
This is the first set-up I have made. Just started really so I've got pretty basic equipment, but I love it so much! I built the computer myself and it runs really nice.

am2xvm.jpg

Attachments

• am2xvm.jpg
    am2xvm.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 633
Nice and clean Ape-x.

It's probably the angle of the picture, but those monitors almost look like they are facing each other!

Do you have a good triangle action going on? :D

Nice and clean Ape-x.

It's probably the angle of the picture, but those monitors almost look like they are facing each other!

Do you have a good triangle action going on? :D

I thought the same thing. Insane angle there. Could do with sorting. Love the little synths and clean look of it all though.

IT'S ALWAYS THIS THREAD!

How come when I see the list of threads I subscribed to, it says this thread has a new post? I go to see the latest post and it's the comment written like 2 days ago...

Is that the Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai? How are you liking it? They pop up on my local CL here and there....

It sure is! It is my favourite pedal by far. You can do just about anything with it once you know how it works, such as manually set up a flanger, chorus, ring modulator with the twist of a few knobs. The stereo delay sounds great, and it has tap tempo which is great for live performances. The reverb in it sounds almost as good as a Holy Grail pedal. What I do not like about it is the looper. It's fun to play around with but it is not very practical. Also it is not very intuitive so it has a learning curve, believe it or not.

edit: Oh, and the reverse echo sounds incredibly psychedelic and will keep you twisting your mind for hours. It doesn't work well in stereo though.

Take a look at this site for more info on the possibilities of this pedal: https://sites.google.com/site/hanzarai/Home/hazarai-addict

I don't think I ever posted in this thread. I just put up a bunch of bass traps I built, so I might as well post some studio pics.

3.jpg

2.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

EDIT...I'm an idiot who can't get pictures to load...try again later.

Attachments

• photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    167.9 KB · Views: 606
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    135.5 KB · Views: 603
I know. That's my next purchase. I thought I made up for the lava lamp with the 2 cats in the window. Not good enough? :D

Cats are cool, but they don't make the sound better! :D

They can also have the potential to take a fucking dump on all your equipment! :cursing:

Do you have good cats? :D

Back