let me see your studio!

good idea to post pix?

• this thread suxxxx

Votes: 46 3.6%
  • not interested in peeking into other's bedrooms

Votes: 19 1.5%
  • is that an Ozbourne poster on the wall?? Yikes!

Votes: 62 4.9%
  • man -- when did you clean up the last time?

Votes: 185 14.5%
  • I am so jeleous! Can I move into your house??

Votes: 962 75.5%

• Total voters
Okay, seriously. Back on topic.

This is by far my single favorite thread on this forum. I drooled over it for years as a lurking reader, then used it for motivation when I finally built my studio. Thanks to all who have posted here!

no studio yet but bought some more gear

got some racks and stands

DSC07006.jpg

new prophet 8, goes well with the moog but havent really scratched the surface yet

DSC07000.jpg

new cheapo to add to my collection, got another two guitars and a shortscale in the bedroom lol, shit I need a bigger apartment

DSC06998.jpg

not sure what im doing with this yet...just farting about making beats, hopefully it would be a separate area to mix in logic...dunno yet (Lion OSX sucks though)

DSC06994.jpg

cheers guys ;)

its in a dining area, its a dining area studio, the whole lot flips over into an 8 seater table and welsh dresser :D

Eating in a designated area is overrated anyway. That's what they do in prison right? If prison dining rooms were like yours, well I might not avoid it as much. :)

That is cool KC. I had no idea you had so much equipment.

I hope it's a big dining room.

Forgive my ignorance, but what is the deal with a rack mounted synth? No keys at all? You don't actually play it, but just control parameters and stuff? :confused:

I figured mistakenly that the moog was more of a keyboard-like device.

That is cool KC. I had no idea you had so much equipment.

I hope it's a big dining room.

Forgive my ignorance, but what is the deal with a rack mounted synth? No keys at all? You don't actually play it, but just control parameters and stuff? :confused:

I figured mistakenly that the moog was more of a keyboard-like device.

no they are controlled by the axiom keyboard, you just switch what midi channel your using to control each one...saves space and $$$...the synths are exactly the same apart from that

First post for me on this forum. I am a blues/rock musician here in Memphis, TN. Check out my music if you get a chance. willtuckermusic DOT com

Anyway, here is my recently rebuilt home studio. It is still "under construction." But it is sounding awesome so far.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 723
  • photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 715
Back