Let me introduce my self.

Hey, at least you don't have a red meter under your user name. :) You were off to a bad introduction, but I don't think most of us here hold grudges. Unless you are a total dick. Oops, newbie forum. I meant unless you are a total Richard. Sorry RM. :D

Hey, at least you don't have a red meter under your user name. :) You were off to a bad introduction, but I don't think most of us here hold grudges. Unless you are a total dick. Oops, newbie forum. I meant unless you are a total Richard. Sorry RM. :D
im a noob xD

the whole homerecording is a noob . no im kidding :P

Man, you are pushing it a bit there Richard........Your start of this thread was 'dream' HomeRecording users. I suggest you back off with the ego man. Not a good way to start building relationships with people who can offer you free whatever......At least give the members here a chance to understand your sense of humor before you go punching shoulders.

So onward....What is your name man?

Well, we aren't supposed to anyway......

Damn - I musta been absent that day. I have a poor track record when it comes to attendance.

I'm tired and I only got one bass trap built... I bought two new saws though...

Balls on yer chest=chestnuts. Balls on yer chin=a Richard in yer mouth. Ok, I'm going to hell now......again..

Back