Let Me Get Some Feedback

lethalastro

Hello everyone. I got this new track that i did a couple of weeks back. Could you all gimme some comments/feedback on it? Critique everything, lol! I want to know if i am in the right direction with what i am doing lyrically, production-wise, and mixing-wise/mastering-wise. The beat isn't mapped out all the way (there are still breaks and whatnot that i want to put in it). I would appreciate the replies tremendously. Thanx.

Also, i am trying to get more active here on the site, so if you guys want me to comment on your material, i wouldnt mind. again, thanx for your time and have a great day.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=304491

the track is "let me tell you"

I like it, especially the hook. The only thing is, your voice sometimes gets lost in the beat and its difficult to hear and undertstand you. Did you pan any of the instruments?

i think you should make the vocals very slightly loader and compress the snare slightly as well. cause as the guy above me said your voice does get lost in the mi but thats only when the snare comes in the same time as the vox. other wise i like it. i like it alot. :)

lethalastro said:
Hello everyone. I got this new track that i did a couple of weeks back. Could you all gimme some comments/feedback on it? Critique everything, lol! I want to know if i am in the right direction with what i am doing lyrically, production-wise, and mixing-wise/mastering-wise. The beat isn't mapped out all the way (there are still breaks and whatnot that i want to put in it). I would appreciate the replies tremendously. Thanx.

Also, i am trying to get more active here on the site, so if you guys want me to comment on your material, i wouldnt mind. again, thanx for your time and have a great day.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=304491

the track is "let me tell you"
All the way around for a first draft I think its tight.I can't nit pick on every little thing cus I know you not done yet.Keep it up.

Agree on the vocals being too low....mix sounds good otherwise. Could use a bassline and some more change ups in the beat...that saw pad gets kinda boring.

Back