Lend Me Some Ears Plz!!!!!!!!!

lethalastro

Hello guys. I know you all are sick and tired of ppl asking for opinions on their mixes, but I really need some now. I have been producing and rapping,studio-wise, since I was 16, and now I'm 22. It has been hard learning all the aspects of mixing and what not, but I think I've got it covered now (or at least close). I really need you guys to tell me if this mix is of commercial standard, if it is good, and etc. I really love all genres of music (my father is a professional bass player, and has been for 25 years so it is in my blood) and really want to put out good quality sounding music. I know you all have a wealth of knowledge on music, and that is why I value the opinions. This is only an instrumental so no need to worry about lyrics. Thank you and i would really appreciate it. Later.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=304491

doing my thing instrumental sample.

Last edited:
I'm not a pro.... so here's my amateur opinion....

....if I heard this on the radio, I personally would think it belonged there.

I would not think 'Hey.... I wonder if this was recorded at someone's house'.

Sounds commercial to me.

another newbie opinion....sounds good...i would flow in it...can't tell you if it is commercial quality, but i guess i would not mind hearing it in the radio with some sick as rapper in it!

where are the pros at? i know y'all got something to flame about the mix, lol. throw it at me. any criticism is good criticism (well somewhat).

Back