Latest work in progress!

I like the song snippet. I don't know if the individual tracks were recorded very hot or maybe you pushing the level of the mix as hot as possible but I hear some "clipping" type distortion on some of the heavier spots in the tune. Also the vocal level is a tad low in proportion to the overall music level (a matter of personal taste)

I like the song snippet. I don't know if the individual tracks were recorded very hot or maybe you pushing the level of the mix as hot as possible but I hear some "clipping" type distortion on some of the heavier spots in the tune. Also the vocal level is a tad low in proportion to the overall music level (a matter of personal taste)

Thank's for the comment!

I personally didn't hear any clipping. Mind showing the spots where you hear the clipping going on?? I would really appreciate the help man. There are a few distorted synths going on in the back panned all over the place, so in the mix it might sound like clipping but I don't hear the whole entire mix clipping tbh, if you could help out that would be great!

Glad you liked it!

Back