Latest Mix

i really enjoyed the tune...nice grooves and keep my foot tapping thru the whole tune!
I listened to the mix both flat and at my normal EQ settings and the only problem i felt is the vocals seemed to be a bit buried...not much...and a little muffled....aside that....i loved it and also put ya on my fav's list so i can hear some more of your tunes when ya have em!

Sure, I'll get some more up soon. I mostly write praise and worship tunes for my church, but the other stuff I write really isn't Christian music, it's more like positive rock. Anyway, I've got two other tunes that I'm working on right now and I'll try and get another one up soon. Since I'm originally a drummer it takes me more time to get the guitar tracks down. I am planning on re-tracking the vocals and adding sax solo to the bridge. I play everything else, but I'll have to get my dad for that one. :) Thanks for the kind comments, and sure go ahead and put me on your fav's list. Do you have any stuff that I can listen to?

Regards,
Jamie

The song deserves a better mix. It sounds muffled. (If it's analog, I guess you'd say "warm".) Your playing and singing are excellent, imo. Keep 'em coming!

Back