Last of the recording gear! Mics! Digi 002! Rack! Cables!

theodd

So this is the last of it. Only a few nice pieces left. I really need to find a buyer for this 002 so let me know if you're interested.

Head here for the details about the sale!

Email me at wade@angeloftheodd.com if you have any questions.

Midi
MAudio Oxygen 8 Midi Controller - 25 Key USB Midi Controller - $95

Recorders
Digidesign Digi 002 Rack - Digidesign Digi 002 LE Rackmount FireWire Music Production System, under warranty- $850

Microphones
Shure SM57 - Cardioid Dynamic Microphone, guitar cabs, vox, everything, classic - $65

Stands/Racks
Raxxess Converta Rack with 6-Space Bottom - 10 spaces on top moveable to a 45 deg angle, 6 space bottom, rock solid- $125

Cables
(5) Mogami Gold Series 3' XLRF-TRS - Gold Series Neglex Quad Studio Cable 1/4 TRS to Female XLR Balance - $12 each

How negotiable are some of these prices. Say, sell for what is asked, shipped cattle class for free (I'm thinking about the oxygen, specifically, not too heavy).

Also, do you take paypal?

i might take that sm57 off your hands... especially if you paypal and shipping is cheap...

PM or e-mail me ,
thanks

Hey Man:

Thanks for the 1/4 Mogami. Just realized that I could have also used the other pair TRS-XLRF. Let me know for shipping.

some fun

How long is the warranty on the digi 002?

Do you take Paypal?

Why are you selling it?

and last but not least Will you take $650 for it?

I'm building a study and i'm a tight budget.

thanks

if you can ship soon i'll take 2 of the xlrf-trs mogami's, need it for a project this week.

Last edited:
Back