Krk vs yamaha hs50m

skuthepoo

I currently use the yamaha, and was looking at krk 8's or 6's. As a sort of upgrade. Im finding there to be less bass response in the yamaha's than i'd like, compared to my beyer 770 headphones

Anyone had experience with these, or think i should stick with what i've got?

All opinions welcome.

Thanks

headphones generally produce more bass monitors are something people tend to have their own view on it would be best to do a side by side and hear the difference. its all about how they sound to your ears in your room.

You'd likely get more responses if this were in the appropriate forum.

You're right about the Adams winning out against those, hands down. Personally, I don't think you're going to notice much difference between the Yammy's and the KRK's. Instead, you might want to consider getting a sub. I think KRK makes one. However, be careful not to introduce too much bass into your mixing environment. Otherwise, your mixes will be sorely lacking in...well, bass.

I would personally stay away from the krk sub unless your adding it to you home stereo system. As a sub its great as a studio sub it steers you in the wrong direction mixing wise. The krk's in general seem a bit muddy in the mids due to incloser shape but for the price can't be looked down upon. If your looking for a upgrade in bass have you checked out the yam hs80m or jbl lsr2328. Also the jbl lsr2310 is a amazing studio sub for the price.

Back