Korg PX4B

Sorry no, but I do know people who have the guitar (not bass) version, and they like it within its limits. The limits are fairly obvious .. one friend tried to use it for live multi-fx and obviously that's not really its intended use!

noisedude said:
Sorry no, but I do know people who have the guitar (not bass) version, and they like it within its limits. The limits are fairly obvious .. one friend tried to use it for live multi-fx and obviously that's not really its intended use!
Hmm, that's interesting... I don't why not, it should work for that. Anyway, I had to rent some gear for a job I'm doing this weekend... so I called the local music/rental store again and they're dropping one off tomorrow at the studio with rest of the gear. So with that said... thank you for your relpy. :)

Well, perhaps I should explain a little. This guy had it clipped to his mic stand and was trying to change presets using the little jog wheel or whatever it is. Of course, he kept going too far and getting some bizarre sound in the wrong place. No replacement for a stomp box!!

The sounds themselves were pretty good though, certainly usable as a way of getting ideas down so you can come back and perfect them with all your rack gear later on.

Oh ok... yea, it's not really set up for changing presets live... but, the little box kicks butt.

Back