Korg padKontrol demos

stray411

I seen some threads where people were considering the Trigger Finger. I was too, but you might wanna look at the padKontrol before you buy...it just came out. Same price as the TF, comes with a lot more software and has that hot X/Y pad. They say the pad response is better than the TF and judging by the stuff they show in the demo...they ain't lying.

Check out the demo:

http://www.clicklive.com/KorgUSA/sniffer/KORG_padKONTROL/platform.html

Here's another one. He talks about the key controllers first though.

http://www.sonicstate.com/news/shownews.cfm?newsid=2683#

My GC hasn't gotten them yet. Anyone get to try one?

I checked that out. Let's hope the buttons don't really come in pink but in gray like the Korg rep had. They say pink is the new black, but I'm still wearin' old black.

Good product though as long as you can go outside of the toontracks, which it looks like you can.

Fieva said:
I checked that out. Let's hope the buttons don't really come in pink but in gray like the Korg rep had. They say pink is the new black, but I'm still wearin' old black.

Good product though as long as you can go outside of the toontracks, which it looks like you can.

I agree completely...

The pad looks nice and sturdy, and the pads look great too, but I have to agree, korg really skrewed up on the look of this.... wow

LOL....I might have to add that to my arsenal, even if just for different feel/variety when I make drums in Reason.

onlydude said:
The pad looks nice and sturdy, and the pads look great too, but I have to agree, korg really skrewed up on the look of this.... wow

and it seems much more solid than the triggerfinger. The X/Y pad is a nice feature too.

I was gonna order it today, but I just realized it's not available until the end of the month. Got my pre-order in anways. I'll give a review when I get it.

Kaoss Pad...not sure if KP1 does it, but I know KP2 does. It does effects, but it also can send MIDI. It can't do the roll and flam control like that though.

I got one on my Z1, use it all the time.

Back