Korg Legacy - Digital!

warble2

Not an expert
Got the chance to play around with this collection this AM....WOW. I used to own an M1 and loved the darn thing. It was nice to hear the old sounds again - and the sounds that exist on probably a dozen or more demo's of mine. Never owned a Wavestation, but the sounds in this software version are awesome. I'm big into 80's pop synth big production stuff - a big David Foster fan, and there are some cool textures here.

Looks like it's time to bust into the piggy bank and cough up $150 - which is actually a damn good price considering the sounds you're getting. All internal and PCM card sounds for the M1 and Wavestation.

Just thought I'd share as I take a trip back to the past today...

I've had it since last summer - great app. The latest update included all Korg program disks for the T1.

My only beef is the copy protection (Syncrosoft USB dongle).

The KLC-AE 2007 is just as good (if not better) sounding.

Great product.

brzilian said:
I've had it since last summer - great app. The latest update included all Korg program disks for the T1.

My only beef is the copy protection (Syncrosoft USB dongle).

The KLC-AE 2007 is just as good (if not better) sounding.

Great product.

Yeah, I noticed the dongle (I was at a friend's studio) - not a big dongle protection fan, but I think I could let it slide for this app. I used to own Cubase and dealt with the dongle, then moved to Sonar.

Don't think I've ever heard a T1 - at least not in person.

Back