Kings of Bass

Mastermindzz

Hip hop Studio ,Looking for a module or synth that can generate some thundering bass levels, I know the old stuff like Moog is the ish but I'm looking into something that is current, I've heard a lot about the Waldorf Pulse + ($425) or the Korg MS2000r which is $499 new, but I will buy used, my budget is $500. Hardware or sfotware but prefer hardware, but either will do ......

Waldorf Micro Q

I have this one, sounds great, great bass sounds. But, this may be helpful...Even though I have the Micro Q, I still at times use a Korg Karma for bass sounds becuase I also love the Korg bass sounds. I don't have the Korg you mentioned, however, I have heard good things about it. And, by the way, for a bit more, you can also consider and Access Virus b (new model is c but more expensive and less likely to find one used). If you can find a used Virus, that may be just the ticket. And (this is important), the Virus is easily tweaked becuase of the many hard ware knobs and functions. That can be important in shaping your bass sounds to be just right. That may also bode well for the Korg though I am not that familiar with its operation. either way, good luck and happy hunting.

but, but...

... that's a drum machine??? ... even though it can also produce some bass like sounds...

Back