Killing Time, Stonerish Rock, Original, ZOOM R8

Sounds good-I like the straightforward rock feel, old school rock. I like the singing, good attitude. The playing is tight and I can hear everything clearly. Not a big fan of the guitar tone, seems like you'd want a real nasty tone for this, the playing is good though. Mix wise-I had to quickly turn this down cause the kick drum----too loud/boomy/whatever. Arrangement wise, I think the song goes on too long, like you coulda done everything the song needs in like 3 minutes, but that's just me and my attention span.. the zoom stuff is cheap price but seems people really like it, I have one of their audio/video cams and it's a nice piece of equipment. Anyways enjoyed it man.

Strat

Sounds good-I like the straightforward rock feel, old school rock. I like the singing, good attitude. The playing is tight and I can hear everything clearly. Not a big fan of the guitar tone, seems like you'd want a real nasty tone for this, the playing is good though. Mix wise-I had to quickly turn this down cause the kick drum----too loud/boomy/whatever. Arrangement wise, I think the song goes on too long, like you coulda done everything the song needs in like 3 minutes, but that's just me and my attention span.. the zoom stuff is cheap price but seems people really like it, I have one of their audio/video cams and it's a nice piece of equipment. Anyways enjoyed it man.

Strat

Ya know, that guitar sound bugs me too. This was the first song I tried on my ZOOM, and I have learned a few mic tricks since. I'll have to check on the kick; same learning process has gone on for the ZOOM drums as well. Thanks for the heads up, and the comment. :)

Matty

Back