Karma K-Micro

Tony-bobs

I had a request for clips from the Karma K-Micro SDC mics from this thread so I figured I would post the clips here as well, in case anyone is interested or for future searches...

Here is a track where acoustic guitar and vox were recorded with a K-Micro. The vox on the other track was recorded with a GLS-Audio ES 57, an SM 57 clone, for comparison. The only thing I have done to the track is edit the levels and add the fade out. The singer is doing bgv's on this track, so there are some parts where his voice drops out.

K-Micro track

ES 57 track

Last edited:
I had a request for clips from the Karma K-Micro SDC mics from this thread so I figured I would post the clips here as well, in case anyone is interested or for future searches...

Here is a track where acoustic guitar and vox were recorded with a K-Micro. The vox on the other track was recorded with a GLS-Audio ES 57, an SM 57 clone, for comparison. The only thing I have done to the track is edit the levels and add the fade out. The singer is doing bgv's on this track, so there are some parts where his voice drops out.

K-Micro track

ES 57 track

Could not find tracks in soundclick

it told me that the links were messed up but I hit reload page and they both worked fine for me. you could also look up Lights Camera Action in SoundClick, that should work as well.

Back