Status
Not open for further replies.

karma101

因緣
For sale! Studio Gear!

Stereo Tube Compressor - $200
Single Channel Tube Pre - $125.

Email me for photos and full specs.

These are my personal items not my company.

Last edited:
You DO realize this is spam...don't you? Did you not read the caption under the heading of this forum? NO DEALERS! :mad: You'll probably head into a major shitstorm now...unless everybody here is smarter than me and just lets this thread drop out of sight by not responding. :eek:

IF it's his personal inventory, I don't see a problem. We start seeing the same stuff over and over, or a ton of posts selling stuff from the company he works for, then we'll talk.

Creamy...apparently you came into this thread a little late. This guy totally changed his ad and I'm sure Ironklad will back me up. He had an ad for a Karma tube mic (as the title states) for like $359 through the company. You know me by now...I don't normally care about this stuff, but he was blatant. Now he's being deceiving by replacing the ad with other items (but he couldn't change the title) and to me, that's just an asshole way to do business. He's not doing much to help Karma's rep here.

If he wants to sell things of his own, that's what he can do. But now he's making ME look like a jerk and that pisses me off! He could have started a new thread with his own items (you notice there's NO mic there), but he didn't, so he's just being an ass.

Sorry for going off. I just wanted to let you know why my original post was worded like that. I guess you didn't see this when he first posted. OK, I'm done now. :cool:

RickW said:
Creamy...apparently you came into this thread a little late. This guy totally changed his ad and I'm sure Ironklad will back me up. He had an ad for a Karma tube mic (as the title states) for like $359 through the company. You know me by now...I don't normally care about this stuff, but he was blatant. Now he's being deceiving by replacing the ad with other items (but he couldn't change the title) and to me, that's just an asshole way to do business. He's not doing much to help Karma's rep here.

If he wants to sell things of his own, that's what he can do. But now he's making ME look like a jerk and that pisses me off! He could have started a new thread with his own items (you notice there's NO mic there), but he didn't, so he's just being an ass.

Sorry for going off. I just wanted to let you know why my original post was worded like that. I guess you didn't see this when he first posted. OK, I'm done now. :cool:

...Rick...your original post WAS "spot-on"...the posting was spam in it's original form, BUT the guy is new to this forum (9 posts) and was not aware of the "no dealers" policy (unlike some of the pro-sites that allow dealers to list demo and one-off type items)...yeah, he shoulda read the rules more carefully, but he did modify his posting with an explanation and now he knows better...there was no intention to be deceptive or make anyone look foolish (which, by the way, you do not)...
...so cut the guy some slack for his mistake and relax...no harm done... ;)

Last edited:
notbradsohner said:
trust me, he knew it was wrong. I was gonna get a karma mic too. Oh well.....

I hope Karma can still stay in business without you getting a $5 micro :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D

How many of you read the rules before making any posts. Not me.

RickW said:

Noone thinks you're a jerk Bro, was just commenting. I guess I should have learned the entire story before doing so, my apologies.

I did not read why he edited his post until now. I was under the impression that he was selling items from the business in the first place.

notbradsohner said:
trust me, he knew it was wrong. I was gonna get a karma mic too. Oh well....

Im with you rick, what a bitch move.

So how do you know he knew it was wrong? Are you Kreskin or Miss Cleo? ;)
Maybe if we all get together to tar and feather him he will never do it again. Geeeeez cut the guy some slack already. Oh and if you choose to not buy a mic from Karma it will be your loss not their's.

Edit: Just saw your other post so disregard the above. :)

Last edited:
Creamyapples1 said:
Noone thinks you're a jerk Bro, was just commenting. I guess I should have learned the entire story before doing so, my apologies.
No apology necessary. :) You saw what you saw and I was only clarifying is all. The guy can post whatever he wants...I don't care. It's just the original post that irked me (and not much, mind you), but for the first time ever, I called someone on a spam post and had it thrown back in my face. (Not by you guys, but by the original poster...possibly without him even knowing). He should have at least clarified what he had done then all of this would be moot. Oh well, live and learn. Guess I'll just shutup and stay in my little corner quitely. :o

BTW - I already bought six of those Karma $5 mics so that should keep 'em in business for quite a while! ;)

RickW said:

Hey dude. You told me about it (my mistake) and I removed it. I did not read the rules; I apologized and removed my posting as you requested. CORRECT.

So that makes me an ASS?

I was a typical guy I did not read the rules, I also don't read my manuals, I hate maps, I do not like to ask for directions. Are you gonna insult me cause of that as well.

I know you were all proud of FINALLY calling off a Spam, but damn dude you should respect the fact that as soon as you posted that I respected the room enough to remove it and apologize.

I have posted some of my personal gear in its place and yes i do have mics to sale, but i did not want anyone in here going OOO OOO OOO OOO he is selling mics. NEENER NEENER NEENER. Even if some were my personal stash.

So I only posted my pre amp and compressor which i have been contacted about thank you to you that have responded.

And thanks for purchasing the K Micros I can once again fill my car with Gas. LOL!

All is well take care and no hard feelings I was wrong and i apologized when i edited my post. That should have been enough.

Last edited:
Well Waylon, it's like this. I'm not trying to be a dick, nor have I ever tried to be one. I only called you on your original post (so maybe I was wrong to do that), which you changed with NO explanation. That's the only reason I though it was wrong.

I have NO problem with you posting ANYTHING for sale. I let it bother me that you didn't just close the original thread and start a new one with your own gear and I shouldn't have. Didn't mean to be insulting...I'm really not that kind of guy (to each their own.....), and I apologize to you for that. But just so you know...you did change your post, but you didn't offer an explanation OR an apology. I wasn't looking for an apology, and I didn't expect one. Mistakes are mistakes. A simple explanation as to the change would have eased my mind and clarified the confusion is all.

So...I'm done now. Sorry for making this thread abusive in any way. Good luck with your sale and I'm glad you can put gas in your car now. ;)

RickW said:
Well Waylon, it's like this. I'm not trying to be a dick, nor have I ever tried to be one. I only called you on your original post (so maybe I was wrong to do that), which you changed with NO explanation. That's the only reason I though it was wrong.

I have NO problem with you posting ANYTHING for sale. I let it bother me that you didn't just close the original thread and start a new one with your own gear and I shouldn't have. Didn't mean to be insulting...I'm really not that kind of guy (to each their own.....), and I apologize to you for that. But just so you know...you did change your post, but you didn't offer an explanation OR an apology. I wasn't looking for an apology, and I didn't expect one. Mistakes are mistakes. A simple explanation as to the change would have eased my mind and clarified the confusion is all.

So...I'm done now. Sorry for making this thread abusive in any way. Good luck with your sale and I'm glad you can put gas in your car now. ;)

Ok well I am fairly still new to forums. JUST TO SET THE RECORD. When I saw a way to edit and give explanation I did. And it is on teh original post under it .

I have no hard feelings towards you. I do not know you well enought to have hard feelings. For that matter I am pretty easy going, I am very kinda mellow guy. If I post something and you think it is wrong, I just ask you to let me know. Just PM me and I will change it.

Thanks, Waylon Ford

The gear is still available I am sending photos later to hose of you who requested if you are interested in this gear PM me.

I am closing this thread due to the fact that all posts on here have not even been on the two items I am selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back